- What should I use to detangle my hair extensions?
To smooth out very tangled or stressed hair use a small amount Love Hair Extensions Daily Maintenance Spray. Click here to view this product
- Can I cut my Clip-In Hair Extensions to make smaller pieces? And if so will they shed?
Yes you can, however, the ends must be sealed to prevent shedding with our Sealer.
- How often do I need to wash my Clip-In Hair Extensions?
We recommend you wash your Clip-In Extensions after every 5-6 times you wear them.
- How long will my hair extensions last?
This all depends on how often the pieces are worn and how they are maintained. If looked after with the correct Love Hair Extensions Maintenance Range, they could last years.
- How many packs of Clip-In Extensions do I need?
Each pack contains one 12 inch wide weft. We recommend 1-2 packs to add colour, 2-3 packs to increase the volume of your hair and 2-4 packs to add length.
- What shampoo and conditioner should I use to wash and condition my Clip-In Extensions?
Most regular shampoos contain a high PH level that is too harsh for hair extensions, leaving them matted and tangled. We recommend you use Love Hair Extensions' Maintenance Range which includes shampoos, conditioners and a detangling Daily Maintenance Spray.
- How do I wash my Clip-In Extensions?
1) Pour a small amount of Love Hair Extensions Shampoo into lukewarm water.
2) Gently immerse in water until saturated, lift and repeat a few times.
3) Once cleansed, rinse thoroughly in clean luke warm water.
4) Condition the hair using Love Hair Extensions Conditioner.
5) Rinse with clean water and gently squeeze to remove excess water. Do not twist or wring.
6) Shake the hair pieces well to remove excess water and leave to air dry at room temperature.
Never comb or brush while they're wet.
7) Lightly blow dry the clips till dry so they do not rust.
- Can I use any other maintenance products on my hair extensions?
Other maintenance products may harm the hair due to high pH levels. This could cause breakage, tangling and matting. We strongly recommend you use Love Hair Extensions Maintenance Range.
- Can I curl or straighten my hair extensions?
Yes you can. 100% Human Hair can be heat styled in the same way as your natural hair. Thermofibre™ hair can endure heated appliances up to 170°c.
- Can I dye my Clip-In Hair Extensions?
We do not recommend dying these hair pieces.